A note about language – The question of terminology often sidelines discussions about reproductive rights. When talking about abortion rights, how do we describe who needs access? Women, girls, non-binary people, and…
The Buffalo Shooting, Reproductive Rights, and the Powerful Connection to our new Civil & Voting Rights Screen
Note: Even as I finished writing this article, news of another mass shooting was coming in. This time children and educators, in a predominantly Latino neighborhood in Texas, were killed at school….
By: Rachel Robasciotti, Founder & CEO Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) funds have risen in popularity dramatically over the past decade, as has the demand for sustainable investments.1,2 In the…
In the Media
Rachel was featured in this episode of FintechTV’s TheIMPACT on Adasina’s impact in the public market space, what we are investing in, and why racial justice investments are critical. You can watch…
Promises made: Have wealth management firms lived up to pledges made in the wake of George Floyd’s murder?
Rachel was profiled in this Financial Planning article about whether wealth management firms lived up to pledges made in the wake of George Floyd’s murder. Read the full article from Financial Planning…
Take a collective, public stance against systemic injustices. Developed with Adasina’s social justice partners, Investor Statements define and outline actionable steps investors and publicly traded companies can take toward policies that seek to reform and eliminate systemic inequities.
- Investor Statement in Support of Ending the Subminimum Wage
- Investor Statement in Support of Ending Forced Arbitration for Sexual Harassment
- Investor Statement of Solidarity to Address Systemic Racism
- Investor Statement for Climate Justice - Coming soon!
Adasina’s Investor Datasets, created in partnership with social justice movements, are a critical tool for making long-term impact. We publicize these datasets, integrate them into our own portfolios, and organize investors to pressure companies and governments to change harmful practices that contribute to systemic injustice.
HOW TO USE THE DATASETS
- Invest with Adasina! Our datasets are automatically applied to Adasina portfolios.
- Talk to your financial advisor about how you're invested. Consider excluding these companies from your portfolio or conducting shareholder engagement to urge them to end this practice.